Saturday 19 April 2014

Another Haul BeautyJoint.com

Hey Girls,

I have to admit I have been going overboard lately with online shopping although I feel that being at home in the Autumn weather has that effect on me! So I wanted to try these lipsticks that one of my favourite bloggers, Kissable Complexions, had gotten. I had never tried wet'n'wild products but I tell you I am really impressed with these Mega Last Lip Colours they are matte although they dont feel dry and just last really well! As Wet'n'Wild is not sold here in Australia I got them from BeautyJoint.com. They shipped out the items really quickly and I will be making more purchases soon. I also picked up Elf cosmetics Long Lasting Lustrous Cream Eyeshadows in  Soiree and Gala. These I have yet to try but they look really good!



I really love that we can get our hands on brands that are not here in Australia. What are your favourite sites for buying cosmetics?

Star

2 comments: